From September 1, 2021, the Russian universities that are participants of the International Network AML/CFT Institute (hereinafter INI) have started accepting admission applications from foreign candidates for the 2022/2023 academic year
To apply to Russian INI’s universities for the 2022/2023 academic year, please take the following steps:
- Choose a suitable program from the International Network AML/CFT Institute’s booklet (download) or from The list of INI university degree programs for the 2021/2022 academic year (download)
- Register on the website of the “Education in Russia for Foreigners” information system and fill in the online application form. The deadline is November 1, 2021.
- In the application tick the university of your choice
- In the "Arrival line" specify Rosfinmonitoring
- Attach copies of your documents
- Pass the contest selection in your country
- Get the necessary documents and come to study in Russia at the universities of the International Network AML/CFT Institute!
Please note that international applicants and compatriots living abroad need to apply to a Russian foreign institution on the territory of the country which they are citizens of.
You can find the contacts of all Rossotrudnichestvo offices on the Rossotrudnichestvo website. If there is no representative office of Rossotrudnichestvo in your country, the selection of candidates is carried out by the diplomatic mission, including the Embassy of the Russian Federation. You can find the contacts of the Russian embassies on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
To request the selection results, please contact the Russian foreign missions.